A Weekend in the life of Angela Antics....

 The weekend just gone it included a singles meal where I am quite sure I was the youngest it’s usually the way.
We went to Sweet Mandarin in the northern quarter which is actually owned by our very own Lisa Tse, I believe she is part of the evening site which is now called HOME, more about that in a minute. Lisa is a bit of a celebrity she has a recipe book out, a range of sauces which you can find in Sainsbury’s. She has even cooked for the prime-minister and to top it all off she has an MBE.

Despite all this fame she addressed me personally and we got the star treatment. Saturday I went to Chester to see some of my old Uni friends some of which I had not seen in 15 years, yes I am that old. We had a good boogie and chatted to the early hours of the morning. So, the next day I get up (don’t make it to church) I have an enormous headache but it wasn’t an alcoholic hangover because I kid you not I only had one glass of wine. So, after a bit of deduction and a chat to my partner in healthy eating I came to the conclusion that I had a sugar hangover, because I had not really been indulging in sugar of late as I had heard that it was evil. Evil it is too, you should have seen me I looked like a Zombie and I was flaked out on their oldest girls bed. Even the day after when I was back in Manchester I was beat.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Chapter begins in the West End

Time to turn the light on!