A.R.T Antics

A.R.T Antics
USMM Graduation

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
I am Someone who Loves God with I am a bubbly lively person who loves meeting people and loves God with all their heart and trys to put God first always. Someone who has a calling to work with young people and the arts. I have a heart for urban missionary work I am called to build the kingdom.

A few moments out of my life

Today a bunch of us young adults will be going to Cefn Lea in Wales for something called Immerse, some of us quite loosely can be called young adults as I will be 40 in under two years. Still I am taking this opportunity to stay young and hang out with a gang of great people and see some greenery at the same time. I am grateful for the chance to get into the country for the weekend.
The other day I managed to pop to my parents after work, clean for them ( I am their official cleaner) cook my dinner, used their shower as mine is broken and gave my Dad a lesson in using his kindle. He wanted to find out about the football. Then I went to a VIP meeting, thankfully, I was allowed to leave work early.

Last night we had The Sanctuary meeting which is a ministry that Gary Stretton Is heading up. I was there and it all sounded very exciting. The opportunity to reach out to very broken people and the chance to see God break into their lives. This is something we have been praying about as a VIP team. Please pray for this new ministry as they will need an army of intercessors behind them. 

No comments: