a little piece of what I'm thinking !!

Recently I've been thinking a lot about Jesus, God's son. To start with that I don't fully understand the power and the beauty of the cross because if I did perhaps I would live my life differently I would react distinctly to difficult situations. Not fly off the handle when things don't go as I had planned
Salvation is just the beginning it is not the whole story, and even this I don't think I grasp completely, saved from what? Well in the last few months God has revealed to me some of the tendencies I used to have and where I could have ended up it is not a pretty picture at all.

A little girl in one of the camps I run came up with an idea that I hadn't found in any devotional or theological books still it blew us all away. I have once wrote that Children are treasure in our hands not only that but they can give us little nuggets of Gold that if we blink we might miss.
She said that Jesus came in God's form Jesus came to show us how we can be like God we often say God came in human form but not the other way round and well it opens up our minds to a whole new world to completely new possibilities. We can be like God I was also blown away that God actually wants us to be like himself how awesome is that and what amazing love that shows.

The song - "Who is this king of Glory?" always really touches me everyday I realise I need to know Jesus more, perhaps I know God and I even hear God on a regular basis but I know I could know Jesus better and to understand some of the mysteries of the father we need to know Jesus. He said time and time again in the bible that if we have seen him then we have seen the father.
I read today in Hebrews that The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, how amazing this verse is and it is basically saying the same thing as our little friend said.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to turn the light on!

Manchester!!!!