Moments from my life

Not seen much of my flat recently, been out quite a lot, which is not unusual. I do love living on my own though, it’s great to come back to there at the end of the day. My flat is really lovely and cosy, it’s great to be able to have people round and to be able to cook. I know that these seem like normal things but I’ve not been in this position before.
On Saturday we had a picnic in our local country park; Clifton Country Park it was really. Sadly I had issues with my back that day but I got to talk to a very interesting lady who has just come to the church. Then afterwards we had a 30th birthday party at jump nation which is a trampoline park. She said that she wanted to bounce into her 30’s, it was exhausting I was tried after 20 minutes. Finally my second birthday was much more civilised we went to dimities and then cloud 23 where the views are absolutely amazing. The weekend was rounded off by leading worship at Salford. This weekend is going to be a lot quieter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to turn the light on!

Manchester!!!!